In this episode, there is something for everyone. I cover:
- My OT journey and the friend that inspired it all
- Things to consider when choosing an OT program
- Advice for current OT students to make the most of your OT school experience
- Navigating confidence as a new grad OT practitioner working with other disciplines
- Crush red blend by The Dreaming Tree
- Instead of a book recommendation this episode, I’m recommending you check out The OT Bookclub, which I started in collaboration with @OT.reads and @beckyb.ot We hope you’ll join us for our monthly bookclub chats!
Have a question for a future OT Uncorked Happy Hour? Email me at email@example.com or message me on Instagram. I’d love to connect and answer your questions!